O’Neill Paragon Solutions meets or exceeds legislated and industry standards for Data Protection to ensure that your personal information is protected.
In this Privacy Notice we make a commitment to protect your privacy. We also describe what information we collect about you and why we collect it, how we use and safeguard that information and we explain what choices you have, including how to access and update or ask us to delete your information.
Our Promise to You:
- When we need your Personal Information we always explain the purpose and will not use your information for any other purpose without asking you first.
- We do not retain your personal information longer than required for the purpose of providing our services to you.
- Your personal information can only be accessed by authorized personnel.
- You can ask to review or update the personal information we hold about you.
- We only share information with third parties for purposes specified in this Privacy Notice, for reasons required by law, or with your explicit prior consent.
- We carefully select our partners and third-party service providers and implement contractual clauses that hold them accountable to the same data protection and privacy standards we meet ourselves.
- We actively monitor external threats and act quickly and transparently to protect your privacy.
- We understand that technology develops rapidly and continuously monitor and enhance the measures we have implemented to protect your information from unauthorized access and accidental loss or disclosure.
Types of Personal Information
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) or Personal Data is information that can be used on its own or in combination with other information, to identify, contact or locate a single person, or to identify an individual or natural person in context. Personal information does not include anonymized or statistical data that by itself does not allow identification of you as an individual.
O’Neill Paragon Solutions Website
Acceptance and links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites, which are there for your convenience and not as an indication of O’Neill Paragon Solution’s approval. These other websites may have their own policies, which we do not control, and therefore are not covered by this statement or the O’Neill Paragon Solutions Data Protection Policy.
Data Protection for Minors
We do not knowingly collect any information on anyone who has not reached the age of 18 years through the O’Neill Paragon Solutions website.
How long we keep Your Personal Information
We only retain your personal information as long as it is required and we have a lawful reason. When your personal information is no longer required it will be securely destroyed or transferred in accordance with prior contractual agreement or your own preference.
Sharing your Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information in any circumstances and our business model does not rely on such action.
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless:
- You have provided explicit consent
We will ask for your explicit consent before sharing any sensitive personal information about you. We will provide you with clear explanations to allow you to make an informed choice. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
- For legal reasons
We may transfer your personal information to Government authorities, agencies and institutions, but ONLY as required or allowed by applicable regulations.
Accessing, correcting or deleting your Personal Information
You can seek access to, or revise, or ask to delete the personal information that O’Neill Paragon Solutions has collected from you by using the contact link on our website.
When you make a request:
- You will be asked to provide details of the data requested and the reasons why that data need correction;
- You will be asked to provide proof identity;
We will strive to address your request as soon as possible and no later than thirty (30) calendar days from the date your request is received and understood.
If O’Neill Paragon Solutions is asked to destroy personal information, we will ensure that its recreation is prevented and shall take reasonable care to make sure that there is no unauthorized disclosure during the destruction of the data. To allow us to do this, we will maintain a record of all such requests, including a minimum of personal information required.
How to resolve disputes with O’Neill Paragon Solutions
If you are unsatisfied with the manner in which your question or concern is being addressed, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promise to investigate and address all concerns and complaints as quickly as possible. We will provide an acknowledgement of your query together with an indication of the approximate length of time that it will take us to review it within a week of receipt. If it will likely take us longer than two weeks to address your query, we will also provide you with regular updates throughout the process.
You have the right at any time, to raise your issues with a data protection authority or to take your case to a court.
Changes to this Statement
We regularly review and on occasion update this statement to ensure it remains in line with applicable regulations. We will inform you of such changes by prior notification, usually through the www.oneillparagon.solutions website. This statement is not intended to create any contractual or other legal rights; its purpose is to explain how your personal information will be processed and how you can make use of your rights under data protection legislation in relation to such processing.